Please choose ONE of the membership options below:
NEW 1-Year Membership - $50
1-year NEW membership (includes club T-shirt and window decal). Choose this option if you are registering as a NEW member. We do not mail T-shirts or decals. They must be picked up by you when you come to one of our events.
NEW Lifetime Membership - $125
Lifetime NEW membership (includes club T-shirt and window decal). Choose this option if you are registering as a NEW member. We do not mail T-shirts or decals. They must be picked up by you when you come to one of our events.
RENEWAL membership for existing members
1-year RENEWAL membership. Choose this option if you are CONTINUING your membership with San Jose Mustangs. Membership status will be verified.
San Jose Mustangs Car Club, its officers and/or agents reserves the right to deny or revoke membership of any individual, at any time, and for any reason.
San Jose Mustangs Car Club (a.k.a. “SJMCC”) Rules and Guidelines:
As part of our efforts to ensure a fun and safe environment for all members and event attendees please follow all rules and guidelines while attending any and all SJMCC events:
1) No racing or jockeying during cruises. Jockeying with other cars is considered “exhibition” of speed and is frowned upon by most police departments. Our cruises are exactly that, “cruises”, so please help us keep it to that.
2) Please try to keep as close to the posted speed limit as possible. No one is going to offer you a trophy for being first to our destination.
3) No burnouts, excessive engine revving, or reckless driving. Our group draws a lot of attention because of the size and types of vehicles we drive already. This, again, is also frowned upon by most police departments.
4) I understand that the SJMCC is not responsible or liable for any and all damages that may occur to myself or my vehicle during any sanctioned meet, cruise or event. I am fully responsible for my safety and that of my vehicle.
5) Always observe all applicable rules, ordinances and laws.
PLEASE REMEMBER: We’re not trying to ruin your day or event; we just want to ensure that everyone will have a fun and safe environment.